I think the UI is excellent and smooth as it is in its current state and should continue improving. I like the contrast and simplicity. Here’s what I think should be added or looked into:
- A better looking or possibly different location for the online switch. Maybe on the bottoms center or right hand corner.
- Going into your profiles shows your top 5 or 10 uploaded pictures for people to see
- Maybe consider a approach to approval with photographers filling out a form that explains what gear was used to capture that photograph along with a link to that photo on your portfolio or social media.
- Consider having the photographers social media or portfolio link when businesses book photographers.
- Continue expanding and adding new gear and kit options. I couldn’t find my Fujifilm Camera nor lens on the list
- Consider having an option for shorter time period? Depending on what type of work is involved there should be a price difference. For an event for example, depending how big it is and how much work a photographer must do that could get negotiated beforehand or could be a set price for it.
- In the possibility that something happens to gear maybe there should be a type of insurance?
Hope you guys find this useful!